Tuesday, January 25, 2011

herro?

i'd like to try to update this on a fairly regular basis.
the only problem is that i don't have much of a life, so it's hard to update on it.
but i'll try.

since this is my first actual post, i guess i can give a bit of an introduction.



my name's amanda.
i'm twenty-three.
i live in the california desert with my fiance and our son and our dog.
my favorite things in life are middle earth, video games, doctor who, bare feet, good music, disneyland, cheese, the original 151 pokemon, dinosaur bones, anime that doesn't suck, maps, cherry coke... and a bunch of other stuff.
i'm a recent vegetarian, and so far it's been pretty easy. i decided to become vegetarian because of the things that are done to the animals we eat, not so much for health reasons, but as time goes on, i'm finding myself feeling better, which is a nice bonus.

i have a feeling that i'll probably be posting a lot of recipes that we try, an maybe some music and book stuffs (i don't want to call them reviews because i don't think they will be, really), and a whoooole lot of me talking about how awesome my kid is.

in the meantime, here are some other places you can find me:
twitter.com/jellybonesss
jellybonesss.tumblr.com
facebook.com/hobbitttt

No comments:

Post a Comment